5 Questions to Ask a Financial Advisor

In this video, John Bowens, Director, Head of Education and Investor Success at Equity Trust Company, reviews the five questions every investor should ask their Financial Advisor/Prospective Financial Advisor. You should not feel overwhelmed with the process of managing your IRA’s, 401ks, and other savings accounts. Many Americans do feel stressed with this process, here are the questions you need answered to in order to manage your saving accounts properly.

Click below to start a conversation with an IRA Counselor to discover the power of a self-directed account: https://www.trustetc.com/lp/consultation/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=considertion_education&utm_term=5_questions_for_fa

0:00 Intro

1:05 Question 1: What do you do as an economic advisor during times of economic despair?

4:24 Question 2: What financial products does your financial advisor offer/can sell to you?

6:10 Question 3: What competencies do you have as a financial advisor with respect to retirement savings accounts?

9:37 Question 4: What qualifications do you have?

11:10 Question 5: How are you compensated?

Equity Trust Company is a directed custodian and does not provide tax, legal or investment advice. Any information communicated by Equity Trust is for educational purposes only, and should not be construed as tax, legal or investment advice. Whenever making an investment decision, please consult with your tax attorney or financial professional.

Personal Wealth Building and Self-Control – The Active Ingredient

Personal wealth building is only about 10% knowledge; the other 90% is application of the proper habits to achieve success. Financial freedom, as you know, doesn’t come as a result of simply having more money. Instead, it comes as a result of personal finance management principles that you consistently apply with self-control and commitment.

Personal Wealth Building Basics – Keep More of What You Earn

Personal wealth building basics start with getting more value out of what you already have. Do you ever feel like you’re putting money into a purse (or wallet) that has holes in it? If so, you’ve probably wished for an increase in income more than once.

Do You Know You Can Be Very Rich?

It is very beautiful to be rich. At first, it seems like an impossible thing. But you just realize how easy it is to be rich. If you want you can be very rich, please read on!

Making Money After Having a Baby

Becoming a mother doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll be cash-strapped; mothering is a skill and skills can be sold! Here are just a few of the ways that you can make money whilst looking after your own family.

Diversification – A Safer Way to Create and Maintain Wealth

We all want to be wealthy and also want to maintain the wealth we create with efforts. The possible ways to invest are many, but the most trusted are four as under: 1.Real estate. 2. Stocks. 3. Gold and silver. 4. Home business.

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *